TRADE FAIR OF LOGISTICS, TRANSPORT AND STORAGE 5-8.06.2018
The growing importance of Poland on the logistics map of Europe, and the automation of production which forces the optimization of material flow in many industries, result in the fact that in the Polish market the demand is growing for products being a synergy of logistics and industrial sectors, which will allow a comprehensive presentation of the potential of both sectors. MODERNLOG, organized along with ITM Polska, being the largest industrial exhibition event in Central and Eastern Europe that attracts hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of visitors from around the world every year, ensures the presentation of the products and capabilities of the logistics, transport and storage industries in the international circle. The coexistence of the two events in one time and place will additionally create a unique platform to exchange knowledge and present innovative products and pioneering solutions.
Why is it worth participating?
- Presence of ITM Poland, the largest industrial trade fair in Central and Eastern Europe.
- International company, nearly 50% of exhibitors from abroad.
- Opportunity to establish business contacts with partners from Poland and abroad.
- Professional visitors, more than 17,000 participants of the ITM Fair.
- Overview of the latest industry trends.
- Block of specialist events dedicated to the industry.